Sunday, September 15, 2013

my sunshine

photo credit to alisha lacey

Claire deserves a long, photo-laden post all her own, but my weariness will win tonight. I couldn't go to bed, though, without expressing how much I love this little girl. During a really sad, dark time in our lives as we lose our dad, Claire has been a deep comfort to me. I wish she could have known my dad, and he her. She has been the easiest little baby, from being healthy and chunkabunch to sleeping well and being endlessly content at all times. She is the light of our family. I will try not to eat her.

5 comments:

Monica Rich said...

So sweet! Is it me, or does she look like Andrew?

alexandra said...

she looks just like andrew. just like him. but she is so very very different.

Alisha said...

I am so glad you have Claire to snuggle with these days. Enjoy her!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

What a pretty, chunky baby. I just caught up on your blog--it is wonderful. You're recording important things.

Heather said...

Hi Alexandra! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)